Metro Retro & Retail gladly accepts your donated, gently used and new furnishings for the express purpose of reselling. The revenue generated from sales goes directly to Metro Inclusive Health. When you shop with Metro you’re making a larger impact on the community.
100% of store profits are used to support ongoing HIV/AIDS programs and services and provide purchase certificates for hundreds of people with HIV in the Tampa Bay area
Virtually every purchase or donation that you make can have a direct impact on people and/or families affected by HIV/AIDS in Pinellas, Hillsborough, and Pasco Counties.
Serving St. Petersburg for more than a decade, Metro Retro & Retail has been instrumental in providing free household goods, clothing, and other merchandise to anyone living with HIV/AIDS through donated merchandise and sales to the general community. Purchase certificates are available through all case management agencies in Pinellas County.
DONATE QUALITY HOUSEHOLD GOODS AND GENTLY USED CLOTHING
Contact us regarding collection of multiple furniture items. With a modest donation we’ll engage our partner movers. Collections are scheduled for Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
Please call 727-321-7212 during normal business hours in advance to schedule the date and time of pick up. Also, check with your neighbors to see if they would like to contribute. The more furniture donations to pick up in one neighborhood, the better!
“Would I give this to a friend or family member?”
Metro Retro & Retail appreciates the good will and generosity of our donors but ask you to read the guidelines posted here before bringing your items. We are forced to haul items that do not sell to the dump, which is costly and wasteful, and therefore reduces our funding potential for much needed HIV/AIDS services and programs.
We’d Love More
- New or gently used clothing
- Accessories and shoes
- Clothing with size labels
- Used furniture in good shape and CLEAN
- Tables, Desks, Bookcases, Chairs, Sofas
- Televisions (especially with remotes)
- DVD Players and VCRs less than 8 years old
- Electronics that are in good working order
- Newer microwaves, stereos and boom boxes
- Rare china
- War memorabilia
- Rare coins and stamps
- Professional equipment
- High end cameras
- New or gently used sheets and towels
- Dishes, silverware, utensils and other housewares
- New or reusable office and art supplies
- Small Kitchen Appliances in good working order
- Vintage toys
- Books in decent shape
- Seasonal Decorations
- CDs, videos, DVDs
- Home décor and lamps
- Luggage and baskets
- Sporting Goods
We Can’t Use
Any item that: is stained, has an odor, is broken or needs repair.
- Available at time of donation only.
- Donor must provide a list of the donated items with fair market value.
- Donors are responsible to assign the fair market value
- Only one receipt will be offered per donor present.
- One copy goes to the donor and one copy is for our records
- We are unable to duplicate receipts if lost or misplaced.