LGBTQ+ Inclusivity, Diversity & Equity Training
In the U.S. alone, the LGBTQ+ community represents $917 billion in annual buying power. That makes inclusivity a win-win for both consumers and businesses.
With over 100 services, focused on the health and wellbeing of our Tampa Bay LGBTQ+ community, Metro Inclusive Health is expertly qualified to provide inclusivity training services to your business or organization. In less than two hours, our training and Q&A session will enhance your ability to create a safer, more welcoming environment for all while providing benefits for you and your team.
Inclusivity and Awareness Training for Businesses and Organizations
You and your team will gain better understanding of the LGBTQ+ community through a robust 101 approach and advanced optional 102 course, also available.
- Develop a working understanding of the LGBTQ+ community including terminology, identities and usage of pronouns
- Identify best practices used in welcoming and catering to the LGBTQ+ community within your industry
- Learn how to create a safer, healthy, and welcoming environment for all customers, guests and clients.
Inclusivity and Awareness Town Hall
Some occasions call for more than just a presentation of the facts. Individual businesses have different needs when it comes to understanding inclusivity. Our instructors are not only experts, they are members of the LGBTQ+ community and are adept and addressing specific scenarios that are relevant to your team. These hour to hour and a half long sessions create an opportunity to ask important questions and develop solutions in real time.
Trans-Health Inclusivity Training
METRO’s Trans Health and Inclusivity training will assist medical professionals to provide a more trans inclusive space in the healthcare settings.
Increase awareness and create safe spaces for all gender identities, expressions, and sexual orientations in healthcare settings.
- Equip health care providers with language that is affirming and respectful; decreasing the potential for gender dysphoria in conversations surrounding client’s health
- Assist staff to build confidence while working with clients to provide quality healthcare to patients of all gender identities, expressions, and sexual orientations
- Contact us for pricing specific to your industry. We make training affordable and available to all types and sizes of organizations.
“Workplace classes about navigating pronouns, gender identity and sexual
orientation are getting more popular in the local customer service scene.”
Read about METRO’s Inclusivity Training in the Tampa Bay Times
Marketing & Communication Consultation Services
You’ve gone through inclusivity training, now what? METRO’s in-house marketing, creative and experience team can assist you in effectively communicating your support for the LGBTQ+ community
- LGBTQ+ Focused Marketing, Design & Communications Services
- Copy Review and/or Development
- Intake & Forms Assessment
- Environmental & Facility Design Evaluation
Rates for supplemental services will be determined upon consultation.
Email LGBT@MetroTampaBay.org or contact LGBTQ+ Programs Manager Cole Foust at 727-321-3854 x 1238 to learn more or to book your training and consultation session.