Statement of Purpose: The Creative Content Specialist will actively work with the Creative and Marketing Manager and Social Media Content Strategist to develop digital and print media including: marketing collateral, social media assets, video, photo, and other design needs for a multitude of initiatives, departments and events. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently, proactively identify content opportunities, and respond with flexibility to marketing content requests. An ability to create visually and emotionally engaging content that reflects and elevates the METRO brand – while speaking to our various audiences – will be paramount.
- Work with Marketing & Experience team and other departments to conceptualize, develop and produce various types of brand creative and marketing initiatives optimized to a variety of environments and media including digital, video, print and social,
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate superior design skills, and an excellent portfolio of previous work,
- A successful candidate will demonstrate strong organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail
- This is a full-time job, based at our St. Petersburg office, which may require occasional travel to other METRO locations in Tampa Bay
- Expertly proficient in Adobe Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere,
- 3+ years of experience in a creative role at an agency, organization or company with portfolio of comprehensive examples, per the job description,
- Extensive experience with print AND digital media,
- Proficient in actively using and creating content for major social and digital platforms,
- Familiar with Elementor for WordPress and web design,
- Familiar with Google Analytics preferred
- Familiarity with creating effective social video a plus
- Be a fast learner with little to no fear,
- Tell us why you are the right choice.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies Required:
- excellent creative and design skills
- strong communication, editing, and research skills
- attuned to design and social media trends
- adherence to brand guidelines
- collaborative skills
- detail-oriented focus
- organization and planning
- critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must possess and maintain valid Florida driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Must have reliable and accessible auto vehicle.
- Must pass necessary fingerprinting, Level II background checks and employment eligibility verification through the U. S. Department of Homeland Security’s E-Verify system, https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com