Statement of Purpose: Metro Inclusive Health is seeking a dynamic, skilled individual to lead our HIV Housing Development and housing program efforts. Reporting directly to the CEO, this position manages all aspects of the HIV Housing Program development cycle from land acquisition, grant support through funding to construction completion. As well, this Director will oversee the current housing assistance initiatives. As part of the management team, this position will leverage their skills and experience in affordable housing best practices to take a significant leadership role in the creation of affordable housing.
- Develop and implement policies & procedures for the housing programs and all its initiatives.
- Lead all real estate development operations, including coordinating financial packaging as it relates to affordable housing development.
- Building community support and working with various internal and external stakeholder groups.
- Lead overall progress of projects in terms of budgets and timelines.
- Oversee the housing assistance and HOPWA programs.
- Supervise two or more housing specialist
- Actively lead efforts to secure housing grants and other funding, tax credits, and other opportunities related to housing development and programming.
- Maintain a working knowledge of significant developments and trends in the field.
- Advocate for policies, programs and funding that support and expand permanent supportive housing.
- Participate on local and national HIV housing committees.
- Five or more years of experience in nonprofit housing Programs,
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred).
- Five or more years of Housing Programs management experience in related field.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies Required:
- Commitment to the mission of providing affordable homes and supportive services to the most vulnerable populations.
- Able to analyze complex data, perform sophisticated analysis, and make appropriate recommendations and decisions.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, with excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team-building spirit.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Resilient, versatile and flexible.
- Experienced Supervisory skills and experience
- Good presentation skills- excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be well versed and knowledgeable of complexities of varying population needs and awareness and sensitivity to LGBTQ+ and communities and communities of color.
- Must possess and maintain valid Florida driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Must have reliable and accessible auto vehicle.
- Must pass necessary fingerprinting, Level II background checks and employment eligibility verification through the U. S. Department of Homeland Security’s E-Verify system, https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org