This position will provide programmatic oversight and guidance to the agency’s Housing and Transportation programs. This position is responsible for management of the teams, coordination of quality service delivery to clients, quality management of program services, and handling of client related matters within the scope of these programs.
- Management and oversight of affordable housing programs including but not limited to Ryan White/EHE Housing, HOPWA, SHIP, Angel Funds, and others.
- Housing services include deposits, rent, mortgage, utility assistance and related costs based on funder and other regulatory requirements.
- Serve as liaison with community partners, landlords, and in-house department staff
- Identify community resources to supplement services to clients and ensure use of Ryan White funding as last resort.
- Ensure that transportation requests are coordinated appropriately across all programs to ensure high fidelity, cost effectiveness, and access for clients/patients.
- Understand fully and be able to provide duties of all client facing positions and perform services directly to clients for programs under the scope of position.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other departments at METRO for efficient service delivery to clients including linkage to care, primary/medical HIV- clinical, medical case management, psychosocial, and behavioral health.
- Ensure accurate and complete documentation of all activity and service delivery.
- Establish and maintain partnerships and collaborations with landlords and other community partner agencies, expanding referral sources, and enhancing community wide service delivery mechanisms.
- Provide ongoing training for staff or facilitate external training about programs and services.
- Address personnel actions including timesheet approval and performance improvement planning.
- Ensure consistent quality delivery of services to clients.
- Maintain and update applicable procedures for seamless service delivery.
- Other duties as relevant.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Human Service or related field.
- Minimum of five years of work experience within a social service setting or equivalent and a minimum of three years of experience in a supervisory/management position.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies Required:
- Strong knowledge of housing programs and services, including HUD-funded programs.
- Strong communication skills including active listening, non-verbal communication, responding to conflict, facilitating discussions free from judgments and personal belief systems, navigating personal disclosure, maintaining professional boundaries
- Strong understanding of and sensitivity to cultural differences, LGBTQ+, racial/ethnic minority communities and psychosocial issues for PLWH.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to use electronic data systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must possess and maintain valid Florida driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Must pass necessary fingerprinting, Level II background checks and employment eligibility verification through the U. S. Department of Homeland Security’s E-Verify system, https://e-
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org