Community Advisory Board (CAB)
April 25 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:00pm on day Fourth of the month, repeating until July 25, 2019
The Community Advisory Board (CAB) serves Tampa Bay with programs that convene LGBTQ+ community members and partners with opportunities to learn, have spirited dialogue, and contribute to the development and ongoing evaluation of METRO programs.
Our mission is to serve our community through outreach and networking with a focus on improving access to resources and services for those living with, or who are at risk of contracting HIV. The CAB brings people together for vital conversations and collaboration towards promoting inclusive community health and wellness.
Thank you for your stewardship, for servicing your community with pride, and for inspiring us all to impact lives.
Roles & Responsibilities of Board Members:
• Develop an understanding of HIV, the history, and current nationwide initiatives.
• Be in tune with and proud of the community you advocate for.
• Give unbiased feedback, insight, and ideas on issues raised by the moderators.
• Encourage and support the exploration of new ideas.
• Act as a resource to fellow CAB members.
• Be a knowleadgeable ambassador of the services, resources, and health information you obtain at CAB.
• Convene once a month for an hour.