It’s Okay to Love Your Job… We Make it Easy.
METRO offers over 100 services focused on the health and wellness of our community including Medical Case Management, Primary Care with an LGBTQ+ focus, HIV Care and Treatment, Behavioral Health, Substance Misuse Prevention and Treatment, LGBTQ+ and Community Programming. In terms of operating budget, we are the second largest LGBTQ+ center in the nation, next to Los Angeles.
- In 2018, we touched the lives of 27,078 in our community with at least one service
- 60% of our clients and patients are LGBTQ+
- 73% of our client serviced population are low income
- 55% are of a minority background
Through our Copay it Forward program, insured patients accessing services at METRO will make it possible to deliver over $500,000 in charitable healthcare to the uninsured in 2019.
Benefits Offered by METRO
In addition to loving the work you do, we love you right back. Metro Inclusive Health prides itself on offering superior benefits to all staff:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet insurance, EAP, STD, LTD, 403b with a match
- Vacation and Sick Time plus Most major federal holidays off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Stipend for Gym Membership or Child Care
Tampa Bay area (why live here)
- Tampa Bay is the home of some of the most beautiful, progressive, and entertaining areas in the country.
- Clearwater Beach was voted #1 by TripAdvisor for Best Beach for the third time in four years
- Easy commuting distance to amusement parks such as Bush Gardens, Disney World and Universal Studios
- Home to The MLB’s Tampa Bay Rays, NFL’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Soccer team the Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Tampa Bay has been voted one of the Top 100 Places to Live
- St. Petersburg, home to METRO’s headquarters, earned a perfect score in the HRC’s Municipal Equality Index
About Metro Inclusive Health
Metro Inclusive Health was established in 1992 and provided one service, Medical Case Management to those living with HIV/ AIDS. Fast forward to today and METRO offers over 100 programs and services in 4 locations in 3 major counties:
- St. Petersburg – Main Office – Pinellas County
- Tampa – Hillsborough County
- New Port Richey – Pasco County
- Clearwater – Pinellas County
METRO also provides a LGBTQ+ Welcome Center, along with the City of St. Petersburg, to provide tourism and community information that are inclusive for those new to the area or just looking for resources.