Metro Inclusive Health is committed to maintaining the health and wellness of our community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Skip the Trip to the Doctor’s Office
Metro Inclusive Health offers Primary Care, Counseling, HRT, and PrEP appointments via TeleHealth for both current and new patients. Stay connected to your personal healthcare with this easy to use, convenient, private and secure service accessible from anywhere using your mobile device. There is no additional cost for this service. Learn more and make an appointment, today!
Having Difficulty Staying Focused?
You’re not alone. 1 in 3 American adults will experience a mental illness, such as anxiety disorders, at some point in their lifetime. METRO offers individual and group counseling as well as psychiatric meds management services. Are you ready to focus on your mental health. Learn more about counseling and Teletherapy.
Preparing for Patients
For appointments that require an in-person visit, METRO is taking an abundance of precaution to protect patients as well as our healthcare professionals.
- Slowly expanding and rotating “essential” personnel in METRO health centers and offices
- Prior to entering METRO health centers, enhanced patient and staff screening, including by phone
- Exam rooms sanitized after each patient visit
- Continual sanitizing of high-touch areas such as counters, door handles, etc.
- Safe distance floor guides in health centers and offices
- Daily after hours deep cleaning of offices and health centers
- 90-Day Electrostatic Fogging sanitation at all locations
- Deep carpet and daily hard floor cleaning
- Increased rotation and cleaning of air filtrations systems
- Maximizing TeleHealth options
- Providing extensive personal protective equipment (PPE) and COVID-19 antibody testing.
HIV Testing… Now on Saturdays!
Metro Inclusive Health is now taking appointments and walk-ins for HIV testing, and we have begun offering testing on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month. If you’d like to inquire about an appointment at any of our locations, please call 727-321-3854 ext. 9002. For testing locations, click here.
Your Prescriptions by Mail or Delivery
Pharmacies are considered an “essential business” during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our partner pharmacies are making some adjustments to service, including home delivery. Please check our list of partner pharmacies and contact yours for specific operational details. If you are a patient of Metro Inclusive Health but receiving prescriptions elsewhere, you may also inquire about transferring to support our Copay it Forward program.
TelePrEP now Available
Introducing TelePrEP for current METRO PrEP patients and new. METRO’s TelePrEP service is convenient, secure, discrete and easy to use, FREE and accessible from anywhere using your mobile device. To ensure no disruption in your service during the COVID-19 pandemic, current PrEP patients will be contacted by a METRO navigator for scheduling. If you’re interested in setting an TelePrEP appointment or learning more about PrEP, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guides to Virtual Programming
To Inclusivity & Beyond: The Weekly Podcast by Metro Inclusive Health
Join METRO for a series of candid conversations among colleagues that includes insightful expertise as well as laugh out loud entertaining moments. “To Inclusivity & Beyond,” available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Google Podcasts. Topics include Coping through COVID, Coping for Couples and Relationships, hooking up and alternatives during the pandemic.