METRO’s STI (Sexually Transmitted Infections) testing and treatment processes includes common infections and treatments.
METRO also offers screening and immunization against common viral infections including Hepatitis A and B, and HPV.
For office visits, we accept Medicare and are expanding our participation in most health insurance plans (call for an updated list) with self-pay options available.
Call (727) 321-3854 to make an appointment in St. Pete, Tampa, Clearwater, or New Port Richey with weekday, some evening, and limited weekend hours available.
- Screenings include Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Syphilis, HIV, and Hepatitis A, B, and C
- Free Testing for Hep C
- Evaluation of New STI Symptoms
- On-Site Injectable Medication Treatments Administered
- Prescriptions for Treatment
- On-Site Testing and Lab Draws