METRO’s STI (Sexually Transmitted Infections) testing and treatment processes includes common infections and treatments.
METRO also offers screening and immunization against common viral infections including Hepatitis A and B, and HPV.
Metro Inclusive Health believes in eliminating the barriers to quality healthcare for our Tampa Bay community. We offer a wide range of services to patients through a sliding fee discount scale. Contact us today to learn more about determining your eligibility for this program. METRO also accepts most insurances, including Medicare and Medicaid, which contribute to our Copay it Forward program.
Call (727) 321-3854 to make an appointment in St. Pete, Tampa, Clearwater, or New Port Richey with weekday, some evening, and limited weekend hours available.
- Screenings include Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Syphilis, HIV, and Hepatitis A, B, and C
- Free Testing for Hep C
- Evaluation of New STI Symptoms
- On-Site Injectable Medication Treatments Administered
- Prescriptions for Treatment
- On-Site Testing and Lab Draws