STI Testing & Treatment
Same-Day STI Panels
Received a new diagnosis? Our providers offer consultation and treatment, as well.
- Evaluation of New STI Symptoms
- Immunization Against Common Viral Infections (Hep A/B, TDAP, Pneumococcal, MMR and more)
- On-Site Injectable Medication
- Prescriptions via Partner Pharmacies or Delivery
- On-Site Labs for Convenience
Testing and treatment for STIs at METRO are covered by most insurances, Medicare, and Medicaid – or you can ask about our sliding-scale self pay options.
What’s the Difference Between an STI and STD?
Learn More or Schedule a Visit
METRO accepts most insurances and offers self-pay options.
Fees will be collected at the time of service.
Contact scheduling at 727-321-3854 for an appointment or to learn more.