Statement of Purpose: Metro Inclusive Health is looking for an Operations Specialist to assist with the daily functions of the facility and grounds. In addition to administrative and reception duties, the Operations Specialist supports all departments in matters of cleanliness, safety, electrical, plumbing, landscaping, and security. We currently have two positions to fill: a part-time position in our Tampa office and a part-time position in our New Port Richey office.
- Conducts inventory
- Event set up and break down
- Office moves and set up
- Mail outs; shipping and receiving
- Basic office sanitary procedures
- Traveling between locations as needed
- General supply pick up
- Specialty print services
- Greets patients, clients and visitors in person and telephonically.
- Performs day-to-day administrative functions and general office duties including but not limited to word processing, copying, filing, faxing, answering phones and data entry.
- Answers multi-line phone system and transfers calls to the appropriate department/staff, as needed.
- Utilizes paging system to make general announcements and locate staff.
- Provides general information patients, clients and visitors according to METRO’s Policies and Procedures
- Works with reception to ensure adequate coverage at all times.
- Schedule appointments
- Verify insurance and receive payments.
General reception and administrative experience desired; general maintenance experienced desired
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Computer skills a must- must be able to work with Microsoft office programs and easily learn the electronic medical record system.
- Understands the importance of maintaining confidentiality; able to maintain confidentiality under HIPAA standards.
- Must have the ability to exercise a high degree of diplomacy and tact; excellent customer services and interpersonal communication skills; Cultural sensitivity and demonstrated ability to work with diverse people groups.
- Must be highly flexible; able to accommodate changing needs of the department.
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision. Proven flexibility and willingness to handle a variety of tasks.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with people of diverse races, ethnicities, ages, and sexual orientations in a diverse environment.
- Must possess and maintain valid Florida driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Must have a reliable and accessible vehicle.
- Must pass necessary fingerprinting, Level II background checks and employment eligibility verification through the U. S. Department of Homeland Security’s E-Verify system, https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org