Metro Community Resources
Meet with a Metro Inclusive Health Navigator to determine what services and programs may be right for you! Regardless of insurance status or ability to pay, METRO’s Navigators can assist in locating and connecting you with a medical provider, counselor, or services that will meet your unique needs.
Metro Inclusive Health believes in eliminating the barriers to quality healthcare for our Tampa Bay community. We offer a wide range of services to patients through a sliding fee discount scale. Contact us today to learn about determining your eligibility for this program. METRO also accepts most insurances, including Medicare and Medicaid, which contribute to our Copay it Forward program.
METRO Cyber Centers
Funded by the David Bohnett Foundation, METRO locations in St. Pete, Tampa, and New Port Richey feature state-of-the-art Cyber Centers that provide free Internet access and computer software applications to our community, Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Free Legal Advice
In need of some practical legal advice? Meet with a local attorney for free. Appointments are required. 3rd Saturdays, Email SAGE@MetroTampaBay.org for Appointment Time, St. Pete Community Center
Local & National Resources
- American Civil Liberties Union https://www.aclu.org/
- Centerlink The community of LGBT Centers https://www.lgbtcenters.org/
- Come Out St. Pete https://www.comeoutstpete.org/
- Equality Florida http://www.eqfl.org/
- GLSEN Tampa Bay https://www.glsen.org/chapters/tampabay
- Human Rights Campaign http://www.hrc.org/
- Lambda Legal https://www.lambdalegal.org/
- Pasco PRIDE https://www.facebook.com/PascoPride2018/
- Intersex Resources https://interactadvocates.org/resources/
- PFLAG https://www.pflag.org/
- SAGE https://sageusa.org/
- St. Pete PRIDE https://stpetepride.com/en
- Tampa Bay Diversity Chamber of Commerce https://www.diversitytampabay.org/
- Tampa Bay International Gay & Lesbian Film Festival https://tiglff.com/
- Tampa PRIDE https://tampapride.org/
- Trans Action Florida http://www.eqfl.org/