METRO is excited to offer our LGBTQ+ programs as scheduled via Zoom, a simple and effective platform for maintaining connections at a time when physical distancing is vital for public health. Here is our most up to date calendar with registration form below.
For a link to attend a virtual program, please fill out the following information and a METRO staff member or program facilitator will be in contact soon.
METRO Programs Code of Conduct
- Participation in METRO programs is voluntary and you may discontinue participation anytime.
- Other program participants may have perspectives, experiences, and identities different than your own. Please respect others regardless of
- METRO is a mandatory report facility which means that METRO staff members and volunteers must report cases of abuse and/or neglect of children and vulnerable adults, as well as, any intent to harm oneself or others to the appropriate authorities.
- Participants may not bring drugs, tobacco, or alcohol into METRO spaces, including virtually. METRO is a weapon free environment and has a zero tolerance policy for weapons. Guns, pocket knives, etc. must not be present in a METRO space. Bringing a weapon to a METRO program will result in immediate dismissal from all programs/services.
- Acts of violence and/or verbal and physical harassment are not permitted. Non-consensual contact of any sort is not allowed. METRO has a zero tolerance policy for violence and harassment and behavior of this nature will result in immediate dismissal from programs/services.
- Sexual activity is not allowed at METRO programming.
- The authority of all METRO staff members and volunteers should be respected at all times.
- Violation of these guidelines may result in suspension/dismissal from future programs or services.